You Can Code!
Hi, I'm Daniel. I graduated college with a degree in computer science, and now I work in IT (Information Technology). A fun fact about me: I can juggle 6 balls at once.
Computers are complicated, but fascinating. I mean, just one gigabyte used to take up a huge amount of space, and now we can fit an entire terabyte into a hard drive. My love for computers started early. When I was in middle school, my mom signed me up for computer camp. At first I thought it would be really cool to learn about computers, and I wasn't disappointed. My biggest surprise, though, was how easy basic coding is:
- Main header (page title): "< h1 >< /h1 >"
- Content header: "< h2 >< /h2 >"
- Subheader: "< h3 >< /h3 >"
- Paragraph: "< p >< /p >"
- Anchor text: "< a href=“url.com”>anchor text goes here"
- Bold text: "< strong >< /strong >"
- Italic text: "< em >< /em >"